Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dreams and Success

Sometimes I think what can be there to get a success. My experience tells me some basic items for getting success. I dream at my college time and set goals for that. Though sometime I was not able to focus on those goals and it leads to a delay in success. I analyzed my way to get success. I analyzed each and every aspect of the dream, desire and goals. What were situations and all. Then I found something was missing there. I note down what was missing. Then I did exactly as I will mention below and now those dreams are becoming true one by one. Though it took sometime. But I found this mantra very successful for me. So I want to share with others also. There may be many approaches to get success but I found this best. and this is of-course analyzed, developed and designed by me. The only part is that I have analyzed this for my case only. You may give a try on this.


Success Mantra through the way of dreaming
Dreams are first step of success. If a person can't dream he can’t be successful. A person must dream inadvertently. There come two things after dream.
1. Desire
2. Thinking
To be successful the second thing must never come in mind. If you start thinking about dream or about its feasibility you will never be able to get success. Instead you should make a strong desire for your dream.
The desire again results in two things
1. Goals: If you have a strong desire then you will start setting the goals for that.
2. Thinking: If your desire is not strong, you again start thinking about feasibility of the dream.
Once you set your goals, the implementation phase comes in picture. If you dreamt inadvertently, you have strong desire and you set goals properly the implementation becomes easy and will lead you to success.
Now see the steps again:
Dream inadvertently > Make a strong Desire > Set Goals > Implement Goals > Get Success > Enjoy success of your dreams
Sometimes success may come late or not in that time when you expect for that. But it will be there in any case.
In any case you missed any step above it will lead to add an extra step in your success and that does not guarantee your success. See e.g.
Dream inadvertently > Thinking feasibility of dream (Either forget your dream or go ahead. But this is extra step) > Make a desire > Again think feasibility of desire (Either forget your dream or go ahead. But this is extra step) > Set goals (If desire is not strong setting goals may take long time)> Implement goals (In case goals are not proper, Implementing the goals will be hard) > Get success (After a long struggle with yourselves)> Enjoy success but with a little bit bitter taste.
A person should put hard efforts on his dream like a child, who wishes for ice-cream, and put all efforts to get that. Either he will cry or will do buttering to his parents, but any how he will get that. A person can learn many things from a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment